- Helping guests with chairs, towels, kayaks and overseeing the general maintenance and upkeep of the pool and dock areas.
- General appearance and upkeep of pool and dock area including removal of trash.
- Assisting housekeeping in the cleaning of the pool deck, shell area and dock areas.
- Assisting engineering in maintaining pool and dock areas.
- Ensuring the safety and well being of guests, pool and kayaks.
- Providing guests with pool chairs and towels.
- Removing any discarded or used towels.
- Setting up the chairs in their respective places.
- Unlocking and moving kayaks to dock area.
- Assisting guests wishing to use the kayaks.
- Noting and keeping track of who is using the kayaks.
- Alerting a manager when a boat is docking.
- Assisting the boat to tie up to the dock and helping passengers off of the boat.
- Alerting wait staff of guest’s wishing to order.
- Understanding: Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions according to established procedures.
- Comprehension: Excellent command of the English language. Multi-lingual is helpful but not required.
- Organizational Skills: Work efficiently, utilize multi-tasking and task prioritization skills.
- Service: Level of service consistent and uniform in accordance with established standard’s per SOP’s.
- Hygiene and Sanitation: adherence to uniform, grooming and personal hygiene standards and expectations per SOP’s. Ongoing cleaning and maintenance of workstation according to established procedure.
- Punctuality: Adherence to posted schedule and arrival time. Attendance at mandatory meetings when scheduled.
- Responsibility: Personal comportment in line with Standard, Miami policies, standards and expectations. While on the floor identify and report real or potential problem situations to Management immediately.
- Must be able to work standing for a minimum period of 8 hours per day.
- Periodical bending, kneeling and stretching is required.
- Pull, push, move, carry and lift at least 40 pounds of force is required.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.