- The Sales Manager is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities.
- Ensure business is turned over property and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery.
- Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term.
- Achieves personal Sales goals
- Fluency to communicate both written and verbal in Thai
- Minimum 5 years professional level experience in Sales and Marketing
- Be proactive, passionate to lead a dynamic situation
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent presentation and computer skill
- Having multi-tasking skill, analytical thinking, planning and organizing, problem solving skills and serviced minded
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communications skills both Thai & English
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Highly motivated, pro-active in problem solving and result oriented
- Demonstrated initiative to analyze and resolve problems quickly, efficiently and collaboratively.