This position is responsible for management of The Standard, Hua Hin communication vehicles to maximize engagement and reach to a culturally-savvy, brand-aligned global and local audience.
The role will collaborate closely with the hotel’s General Manager, Director of Sales & Marketing, Culture Director, and Corporate Sales & Marketing departments to complement and carry forward The Standard’s brand story in the most meaningful manner that is relevant to its local community.
The position is responsible to market both the hotel and food & beverage operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Partnerships and Programming
· Discover new & nurture existing relationships with local partners that bring both culturally relevant and brand-aligned events and activations to the property that create ancillary revenue, grow audience, introduce the brand to new guests and create press value
· Have a strong understanding and influence within the social and cultural scene in Hua Hin and beyond. Act as a cultural ambassador for the property to continue to create activations and partnerships that make The Standard a cultural hub and leader within the industry
· Oversee the local execution of large-scale brand collaborations
· Manage communication, promotion, and invite lists for key programming events
· Support F&B department with programming events and execution
· Field and analyze new events and partnership requests for initial review
Social Media/website maintenance
· Manage digital media presence and content for property: company website, third party sites, OTA visuals/copy
· Oversee all social media initiatives for the property including Facebook, Instagram, Line
· Manage social media advertising campaigns and efforts alongside Corporate Digital Marketing team
· Regularly monitor and update all Events, Specials, Packages and property information on the hotel website
· Builds and executes a yearly/quarterly/monthly social plan
· Attend regular social events in Hua Hin and Bangkok and acts as the hotel ambassador
· Ensures all events and activations are promoted through all networks and partners, (chamber of commerces, associations, social media groups,…)