- Greet and Welcome Guests.
- Walk said guests to respective table.
- Ensure that the tables are set up properly.
- Organize reservations on sheet and call back any messages.
- Confirm reservations and effectively fill reservation sheet maximizing seating potential.
- Ability to perform tasks & job requirements as set out in job description, hand book and side work sheets.
- Control and coordinate all tables in designated section.
- Inform relevant Server and Busser of table reservations.
- Give seated guests both food and drinks list.
- Attend Food and Beverages Meetings.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding: Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions according to established procedures.
- Comprehension: Excellent command of the English language. Multi-lingual is helpful but not required.
- Organizational Skills: Work efficiently, utilize multi-tasking and task prioritization skills.
- Service: Level of service consistent and uniform in accordance with established standard’s per SOP’s.
- Hygiene and Sanitation: adherence to uniform, grooming and personal hygiene standards and expectations per SOP’s. Ongoing cleaning and maintenance of workstation according to established procedure.
- Punctuality: Adherence to posted schedule and arrival time. Attendance at mandatory meetings when scheduled.
- Responsibility: Personal comportment in line with Standard, Miami policies, standards and expectations. While on the floor identify and report real or potential problem situations to Management immediately.
- Majority of shift spent upright on feet. Occasionally kneeling, sitting, crouching and climbing.
- Must be able to move, pull, carry and lift at least 30 pounds of force.
- Must be able to hear and speak clearly to communicate with guests and co-workers.