· Maintaining par level stocks and assisting bartending wherever necessary.
· Opening and setup of bar, including liquor bottles.
· Stock all glassware and ashtrays.
· Filling all ice wells with ice.
· Maintain and upkeep inventory of fruits, juices, water, beer, liquor, all garnishes, coffee/tea, silverware, napkins, salt & pepper and any other bar related item.
· Stock all paper & plastic needs for bar such as napkins, straws, stirrers and micros paper.
· Make sure the bar is neat and clean in all areas at all times.
· Perform other duties as requested per manager or bartender.
· Product Knowledge: Bar product, drink making ability helpful but not imperative. Rudimentary menu knowledge.
· POS: Working knowledge of POS system.
· Understanding: Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions according to established procedures.
· Comprehension: Excellent command of the English language. Multi-lingual is helpful but not required.
· Organizational Skills: Work efficiently, utilize multi-tasking and task prioritization skills.
· Service: Level of service consistent and uniform in accordance with established standard’s per SOP’s.
· Hygiene and Sanitation: Adherence to uniform, grooming and personal hygiene standards and expectations per SOP’s. Ongoing cleaning and maintenance of workstation according to established procedure.
· Punctuality: Adherence to posted schedule and arrival time. Attendance at mandatory meetings when scheduled.
· Responsibility: Personal comportment in line with Standard, Miami policies, standards and expectations. While on the floor identify and report real or potential problem situations to Management immediately.
· Must be able to work standing for a minimum period of 8 hours per day.
· Periodical bending, kneeling and stretching is required.
· Pull, push, move, carry and lift at least 40 pounds of force is required.
· Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.Apply Now