What you will be doing
Maintaining par level stocks and assisting bartending wherever necessary.
- Opening and setup of bar, including liquor bottles.
- Stock all glassware and ashtrays.
- Filling all ice wells with ice.
- Maintain and upkeep inventory of fruits, juices, water, beer, liquor, all garnishes, coffee/tea, silverware, napkins, salt & pepper and any other bar related item.
- Stock all paper & plastic needs for bar such as napkins, straws, stirrers and micros paper.
- Make sure the bar is neat and clean in all areas at all times.
- Perform other duties as requested per manager or bartender.
- Product Knowledge: Bar product, drink making ability helpful but not imperative. Rudimentary menu knowledge.
- POS: Working knowledge of POS system.
- Understanding: Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions according to established procedures.
- Comprehension: Excellent command of the English language. Multi-lingual is helpful but not required.
- Organizational Skills: Work efficiently, utilize multi-tasking and task prioritization skills.
- Service: Level of service consistent and uniform in accordance with established standard’s per SOP’s.
- Hygiene and Sanitation: Adherence to uniform, grooming and personal hygiene standards and expectations per SOP’s. Ongoing cleaning and maintenance of workstation according to established procedure.
- Punctuality: Adherence to posted schedule and arrival time. Attendance at mandatory meetings when scheduled.
- Responsibility: Personal comportment in line with Standard, Miami policies, standards and expectations. While on the floor identify and report real or potential problem situations to Management immediately.
- Must be able to work standing for a minimum period of 8 hours per day.
- Periodical bending, kneeling and stretching is required.
- Pull, push, move, carry and lift at least 40 pounds of force is required.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- PTO & Personal Leave Days
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Meals
- Matching 401K plans
- Company hotel / F&B Discounts
- Use of Resort Facilities