Our mission is to provide creatively inspired hospitality that successfully achieves the best in hotel service but also delivers unforgettable experiences fueled by culture for our guests and local communities—always leaving people with surprise and delight.
We bring these promises to life by embracing and empowering a diverse collective of team members, collaborators and guests that choose to call The Standard home.
We are anything but standard. Our DNA is unconventional, dynamic and irreverent.
Unconventional: “That's the way it is done” mentality is never the
Dynamic: We give guests what they want before they know they need it
Irreverent: Play is always just important as stay.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
· Ensures cleanliness of the F&B outlets listed above, the outlet-specific private dining spaces, and each outlet’s corresponding storage areas.
· Work closely with management team to assess and achieve the daily needs of each outlet and meet the necessary pars for the individual services. This will include but is not limited to:
o Napkin folds – specific design determined by the outlet, store properly in each outlet
o Refill salt and pepper shakers Polish and stock glassware
o Polish and stock silverware
o Ensure linen is retrieved and stored properly for each outlet
o Retrieve candles, store properly and load votive for each F&B outlet
o Condiment set-up for In-Room Dining and the individual outlets
· Overall coordination of day to day outlet needs for service opening, service transitions, and service closing
· Weekly report of CGS inventory needs
· Immediately report maintenance issues identified within the working spaces to F&B management within the relevant outlet
Standard High Line Employer, LLC (the “Company”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, religion, creed, marital status, transgender status partnership status, familial status, national origin/ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, unemployment status, mental or physical disability or medical condition, handicap, military status, veteran’s status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, status as a victim of sex offenses or stalking, employment status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. We endeavor to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon job-related factors such as ability, work quality, suitability, experience, and potential.Apply Now