Street side is the best side on the west side.
It’s summer in the city and The Standard, High Line is open for outdoor dining and drinking. This season we’re going back to basics with The Summer Plaza, featuring all the fan favorites and crowd pleasers, from The Biergarten’s Bavarian pretzels and bratwursts, to fresh lobster rolls and The Standard Burger, to The Standard Grill’s signature chocolatey Deal Closer. Plus, frozen cocktails, spritzes, and a pitch-perfect selection of wine and ice-cold beer. Come park it on The Plaza.
- No Mask, No Go: Masks are mandatory with exception to when seated.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged. You can make one here but walk-ins still welcome.
- Seating is weather permitting because, well, we're outside.
- Dogs are welcome!
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced.
- Carry-out food & drink are available. Menu below. All orders must be placed in person, there is no web or phone ordering system to takeout.
- We are conducting daily temperature checks and health screenings if of our team members.
- We are wearing protective masks at all times to ensure everyone’s safety
- We are adhering to CDC cleanliness guidelines & disinfecting frequently touched surfaces: menus, tables, chairs, cushions, etc.
- We are wearing gloves when serving & preparing food & drinks. We are also using hand sanitizer frequently & washing our hands with soap and water.
- We will have an attendant in place to ensure that all guests are wearing their masks and maintaining social distance.