• Pre-pay, register your room, and give us your ETA ahead of time, and we'll have your keys waiting for when you arrive so you're good to go. We’ll be in touch before your stay to make sure we have everything set for your arrival.
• Rooms cleaned and sanitised before guest arrival. Once you’ve checked in, we won’t bother you. Rooms will only be serviced upon request by our trained staff following our safety and sanitation protocol, with all the right PPE –
so please do let us know if you’d like your
room serviced in advance.
• Our team will use cleaning products and protocols which align with UK Government guidelines, are approved for use and effectively fight against viruses, bacteria and other air and bloodborne pathogens on all equipment and surfaces, in every space of the hotel.
• Extra cleaning and sanitising of public or frequent contact spaces. This includes the front desk, elevators, entrance doors and handrails, public bathrooms, dining surfaces and seating areas
• Our team will continue to explore and use additional sanitation tools, including an airsterile O-Zone machine to disinfect all areas, and sanitation spray, and stay abreast of all new developments regarding the most effective methods and products to employ
• Where possible, doors and windows will remain open to increase fresh air flow
• Employee training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols including in-person training on new ways of working plus new modules and tests on our online staff training platform
• Appropriate PPE for all staff
• On-call doctor available to advise and assist with both guest and staff concerns
• Face masks, hand sanitiser, a finger-thimble for button-pushing and COVID-19 information will be available for all guests upon check-in. And don't worry, we'll have extra gloves, masks and sanitising wipes if you forgot yours
• Room keys will be sanitised with sanitising machines before distribution in a single use key wallet
• The mini bar is one of the best things about staying in a hotel so we’re keeping that intact but know we’re taking extra precautions to keep it clean and sanitised before each stay
• In Room Dining is open from 8am til 10pm, Double Standard bar and restaurant is open Monday and Tuesday from 5pm and Wednesday to Sunday from 8.00am til 10pm and Decimo is open from 5pm til 10pm Thursday through Saturday..
• All laundry and linens cleaned following Public Health England issued guidelines
• Our gym will still be available for you to use – but it needs to be booked in advance so please make sure to call down to reception to get your fitness fix
• Hand sanitising dispensers in all public spaces
• Physically distant configurations in public spaces and restaurants
• Room occupancy, to the extent possible, will be distributed evenly per floor to limit crowding in hallways & elevators
• One-way traffic systems around the hotel to ensure social distancing is maintained
• Practice physical distancing in shared spaces
• Face masks are now mandatory when you're not sitting down or dining so please make sure to wear yours.
• Limit person-to person contact
• If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19 please do not exit your room and alert the front desk to call the hotel doctor to advise
• Wash hands frequently in accordance with Public Health guidelines (we surely will) and use available sanitising stations
• Properly dispose of used PPE
• If you cough or sneeze, please do it into your elbow or a napkin
• Use contactless payment where possible
Our ground floor bar and restaurant Double Standard is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from Wednesday through Sunday - plus drinks til 10pm and Monday and Tuesday's from 5pm only. Isla and the Library Lounge will be open for your use but unfortunately, there won't be any service in these spaces. We’ve got lots of new procedures in place to keep things safe – here’s how things will have changed. Decimo is open from 5 til 10pm Thursday through Saturday.
- We're adhering with government track and trace – so please make sure to book your table before you join us here. Or, drop in and see the host and we can find you
the next available table
- We’ll have social distancing rules in place throughout the restaurant including limited tables for use so please be patient
- Tables booked inside should be limited to include only members of only two households in line with government guidelines
- In Double Standard we have scannable QR codes on tables to view our menus and we’ll be encouraging contactless card payment throughout.
- We can only sit a maximum of 6 people at one table and have reduced capacity in each venue so please understand if we can’t seat you immediately.
- On arrival, please wait to be seated so we can ensure you have a table that is compliant with social distancing requirements and you’ve plenty of room to spread out.
- We have very limited room in our cloakroom so please keep suitcases and larger items at home.
Finally, these new changes mean lots more for our staff to consider and note they may give you directions based around our health and safety guidelines - please come with patience and treat them with respect. Remember: your wellness is our number one priority.