WELCOME BACK, WORLD
We can’t wait to see you and this is why we have implemented some house rules for your (and other guests’) safety. First things first: we know it goes without saying, but if you’re not feeling 100%, stay home. If you feel something coming on, err on the side of caution. Get yourself checked out before you check in. And if you’ve already booked and come down with something, there won’t be any cancellation repercussions. Your health and safety is #1.
We suggest that you have a good read through the government guidelines here.
Below we’ve summarized our Post Covid-19 Health & Safety Plan, with all the key points and information you need for a sweet and safe stay. This also includes some new ways of working and may affect your stay. We’ll update these procedures as things change and evolve, so be sure to check back here before you check-in.
• Pre-pay, register your room, and give us your ETA ahead of time, and we’ll have your keys waiting for when you arrive so you’re good to go. We’ll be in touch before your stay to make sure we have everything set for your arrival.
• Rooms cleaned and sanitised before guest arrival. If you don't want us to disturb you during your stay, please let us know.
• Our team will use cleaning products and protocols which align with UK Government guidelines, are approved for use, and effectively fight against viruses, bacteria, and other air and bloodborne pathogens on all equipment and surfaces, in every space of the hotel.
• Extra cleaning and sanitising of public or frequent contact spaces. This includes the front desk, elevators, entrance doors and handrails, public bathrooms, dining surfaces and seating areas
• Our team will continue to explore and use additional sanitation tools, including an air-sterile O-Zone machine to disinfect all areas, and sanitation spray, and stay abreast of all new developments regarding the most effective methods and products to employ
• Where possible, doors and windows will remain open to increase fresh airflow
THE STANDARD FAMILY
• Employee training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols including in-person training on new ways of working plus new modules and tests on our online staff training platform
• Appropriate PPE for all staff
• On-call doctor available to advise and assist with both guest and staff concerns
• Face masks, hand sanitiser, a finger-thimble for button-pushing and COVID-19 information will be available for all guests upon check-in. And don’t worry, we’ll have extra gloves, masks and sanitising wipes if you forgot yours
• Room keys will be sanitised with sanitising machines before distribution in a single use key wallet
• The mini bar is one of the best things about staying in a hotel so we’re keeping that intact but know we’re taking extra precautions to keep it clean and sanitised before each stay
• In-Room Dining is open from 7am – 22:30 and late-night drinks are available until midnight
• All laundry and linens cleaned following Public Health England issued guidelines
THE OPEN SPACE
• Hand sanitising dispensers in all public spaces
• Room occupancy, to the extent possible, will be distributed evenly per floor to limit crowding in hallways & elevators
THE GRACIOUS GUEST GUIDELINES
• If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19 please do not exit your room and alert the front desk to call the hotel doctor to advise
• Wash hands frequently in accordance with Public Health guidelines (we surely will) and use available sanitising stations
• Properly dispose of used PPE
• If you cough or sneeze, please do it into your elbow or a napkin
• Use contactless payment where possible