We're looking for you London!
Senior Chef de Partie · Full Time - 4 Days Week - 45 Hours per week [Tuesday - Saturday with fixed days off - Sunday & Monday] · Temporary accommodation available if relocating to London
Recently voted as one of London's Top 100 Restaurants; Michelin-starred Chef Peter Sanchez-Iglesias merges the Spanish cuisine of his family with his love of Mexico for his debut London restaurant, Decimo. Expect lots of flavour- aquachile (Mexican ceviche), suckling pig shoulder, vegan paella and a new take on tacos with a dramatically different tortilla. Situated on the 10th floor of The Standard, London, Decimo features two separate bar areas, main restaurant which showcases live fire cooking and two semi private dining spaces; with floor-to-ceiling windows and roof terraces providing dramatic views across the London skyline.
We are now looking to grow our Decimo Kitchen team and are seeking diverse and dynamic individuals that are anything but standard! who will capture the very essence of this new London destination to join our team as a Senior Chef de Partie.
Do you have what it takes to be a Senior Chef de Partie in Decimo at The Standard, London
While prior experience as a Senior Chef de Partie is always useful, your individuality is your most important asset. While we take every detail of design and guest experience seriously, we do not take ourselves too seriously. ‘Standard People’ are at the heart of our brand; vivid, dynamic and engaging and you too will add a touch of your own personality and theatre to our guest experience while at the Standard. With this in mind you will need to be upbeat and friendly; confident and can handle pressure well; thrive in a busy high volume, high energy environment and can manage multiple tasks with ease. In addition to this you will also need…
- Prior experience as a SeniorChef de Partie or Chef de Partie with the ability to engage and connect with a wide range of guests from different backgrounds, ideally gained in a similar ‘Lifestyle’ boutique hotel, destination fine dining restaurant or perhaps even a well know quality chain
- Confidence in Kitchen operations and the order of service
- To be highly motivated and pro-active; acting with professionalism and positivity in all interactions
- A relevant culinary qualification to a minimum of level 2 professional cookery and food hygiene certificate is required for these roles
- A flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work shifts, including weekends and nights as Decimo operates with late night licences
We are defined by our richness of personality and diversity of background and lifestyle so if you think you have what it takes to be a Senior Chef de Partie at The Standard, London, we’d love to hear from you.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates prior to commencing employment.
- Set working days and days off
- Generous Tronc Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniform & on-site laundry service
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance (2 x Annual Salary)
- Medical Assistance (including online GP and Physio)
- Employee Assistance Programme with Well-being service
- Discount platform including GYM
- Worldwide Travel Discounts via The Standard Advantage platform
- Employee & Family Rates across all Standard and Bunkhouse properties
- In-house Experience Programme
- F&B Discounts ranging from 25-50%
- Recruitment Referral Bonus up to £1,000
- Tuition Aid Scheme, Apprenticships & subsidised training
- Season Ticket Loan & Bike 2 Work Scheme