Night Housekeeping Supervisor
We're looking for you London!
Night Housekeping Supervisor - Working 5 days a week with 2 days off
Let's face it, it's a pretty tough recruitment market at the moment and it seems everyone is looking for that special someone. Here at The Standard, we take a slightly different approach and look far and wide for individuals that bring a unique perspective with them to our team (not a 5 page CV).
We do not ask you to conform, read from a script or follow the rules (ok sometimes there are rules) but not when it comes down to you being able to express yourself or celebrate your individuality. We can’t promise you marriage at first sight, but we think you'll kinda like us and want to stick around for a while.
We are defined by our richness of personality and diversity of background and lifestyle so if you think you have what it takes to be a Night Housekeeping Supervisor at The Standard London, we'd love to hear from you.
At the heart of our hotels are of course of people who through their vibrancy and energy bring our properties to life. We are now seeking a team of diverse and dynamic individuals that will capture the very essence of the Standard London to join our team as Housekeeping Supervisor.
As the Housekeeping Supervisor, you assist the Housekeeping Manager in overseeing the team and ensuring cleanliness and sanitation of the hotel, guest rooms, public areas, laundry and other assigned areas. You have a good understanding of our guests’ needs, and give your team members direction to fulfil these needs in a fast and effective way. You display a passionate, fun and enthusiastic approach to work in order to inspire and motivate the members of the team, creating an enjoyable, cohesive and supporting working environment to work within.
Do you have what it takes to be a Housekeeping Supervisor at The Standard
While we take every detail of design and guest experience seriously, we do not take ourselves too seriously. ‘Standard People’ are at the heart of our brand; vivid, dynamic and engaging. You’ll intrinsically understand the unique microcosm and the context of our venues and city you represent.
While prior experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor is always useful all are welcome at the Standard; you will have however an uncompromised and natural flair for service and be able to build genuine relationships with guests that enable us to not only preempt needs but foresee desires. In addition to this you will also need….
- A proven track record as a Housekeeping Supervisor or Housekeeping Coordinator with the ability to inspire and motivate a team, ideally gained in a similar ‘Lifestyle’ or boutique hotel sector
- To be highly motivated and pro-active; acting with professionalism and positivity in all interactions
- To have exceptional administration and organisation skills with great attention to detail
- The ability to deliver effective training to maintain consistent service standards
- Expert abilities in Opera, Knowcross, Fourth and Microsoft Office
We are defined by our richness of personality and diversity of background and lifestyle so if you think you have what it takes to be our Housekeeping Supervisor we’d love to hear from you.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates prior to commencing employment..
- Meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance (2 x Annual Salary)
- Medical Assistance (including online GP and Physio)
- Employee Assistance Programme with Well-being service
- Discount platform including GYM
- Worldwide Travel Discounts via The Standard Advantage platform
- Employee & Family Rates across all Standard and Bunkhouse properties
- In-house Experience Programme
- F&B Discounts ranging from 25-50%
- Recruitment Referral Bonus up to £1,000
- Tuition Aid Scheme & subsidised training
- Season Ticket Loan & Bike 2 Work Scheme
- Social Committee with regular monthly social activities