The Spa Therapist is responsible for providing all massage and beauty therapy services requested by the guests and ensuring that all guests’ treatments and service are in accordance with The Spa's standard of excellence. Main responsibility of Spa therapist is guest body by providing a variety kind of massages and treatments by using a touch of hands and fingers to manipulate the soft tissue muscles of body to make guest relieve the pain, stress, improve blood circulation, increase relaxation and general wellness.
- Maintain a good and positive image of the spa by providing a welcoming, helpful and professional service
- To working towards an achieve set targets.
- To carry out the treatments and massages as a professional manner
- To ensure the cleanliness meets required standards.
- To maintain good knowledge and keep up to date on products and new treatments being offered
- To prepare treatment room for sessions as when required.
- To have a full knowledge of all areas of the spa to enable cross selling to guests
- To continue with self-development and training to ensure success in the role
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide a level of Spa service that exceeds all guest expectations, by completing all treatments in a consistent and thorough manner, within the time allocated and by treating all clients with individual attention.
- Responds to all client requests in a courteous manner.
- Ensures that all Spa Therapists' administration is completed at the end of each day, including worksheets, client records, stock lists and updates of logbooks.
- Ensures suites and treatment rooms are kept clean and tidy according to Spa checklist and health and safety standards.
- Acts in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Acts as a support of colleagues by performing other tasks i.e. reception duties as and when required.
- Where appropriately trained, to provide first class facial and body treatments and massage.
- Promotes the sale of products within the Spa.
- To ensure the smooth operation of the reservation system.
- To co-operate with the reception and reservation desk on all matters.
- To participate in ongoing training within or outside the Standard Spa.
- To respect instructions given by the Management concerning usage of products and amenities.
- To keep up the date with all-current activities and promotions within the Standard Spa.
- To help with ongoing promotions and to assist in service and product sales.
- To ensure The Spa's standards of service and facilities are met at all times.
- Other duties as required by management.