- Be part of the pre-opening team to bring Standard Hotels to SG!
- Join us in creating anything but standard
- Enjoy a robust and flexible benefits scheme
- Develop and implement an IT strategy aligned with the organisation's goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with the Excom team to identify technology needs and opportunities for innovation.
- Control over IT maintenance contracts.
- Oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Hotel's IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, and systems.
- Develop and manage the IT department budget, ensuring cost-effective use of resources.
- Evaluate and recommend investments in technology that align with business needs.
- Ensure that hardware and software are well maintained.
- Ensure that backups are performed and checked on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the IT organisational requirements for legal, data protection and PCI compliance are in place.
- Update all computer systems with the latest security patches to minimise internal and external access security risks.
- Provide technical support to end-users (guests/colleagues), troubleshooting issues, and ensuring timely resolution.
- Develop and implement training programs in relations to IT, systems and cyber-security.
- Monitor and assess the performance of IT systems, identifying areas for improvement and implementing solutions.
- Stay abreast of technological advancements in the industry and recommend updates.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology or the equivalent.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in similar capacity in a hotel.
- This is an independent role reporting to Director of Finance
- Ability to multitask, work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pre-opening experience is an advantage.