· Check Main Items for Dinner Service and make sure they are ready for use
· If something is missing, take care of problem immediately
· Supervise and assist staff as they prep for dinner shift
· Monitor the cleanliness of each station, make sure that they maintain their work areas
· Must make sure the kitchen stays open until all tables have food including dessert
· Maintain and encourage respect between kitchen and front of the house
· Coordinate with FOH manager to communicate 86’s, specials and end of the night checkout
· Must inspect every plate for proper seasoning, temperature and neatness before it leaves the kitchen
· A minimum of 2 years prior experience in similar position
. Advanced knife skills and advanced knowledge of food
· Work well under pressure
· Ability to stay organized and maintain sanitation standards
· Ability to assess, adapt and overcome problems
· Command of the English language, multi-lingual is helpful
· Must be able to work standing for a minimum period of 10 hours per day.
· Periodical bending, kneeling and stretching is required.
· Pull, push, move, carry and lift at least 40 pounds of force is required.
· Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
· Will be exposed to hot and cold temperature extremes.
· Must be able to move, pull, carry and lift at least 50 pounds of force.
· Occasionally kneeling, sitting, crouching and climbing.
· Must be able to hear and speak clearly to communicate with guests and co-workers