- Daily maintenance of all watersport equipment and accessories.
- Delivery of high standard Guest experience.
- Establish, and maintain professional working relationship and communication with Team Members and Departments.
- Listen and Manage Guest Expectations
- Sets up and stocks all rental equipment prior to opening each day, treating equipment with the utmost care and takes precautions not to damage the equipment by properly utilizing and storing it.
- Ensures all equipment is in safe and working condition. Reports any damage, missing items, or needs to Management immediately.
- Reports any injuries to Management and Guest Relations team immediately.
- Manage care, maintenance, security, and organization of all equipment and accessories.
- Upholds cleaning and sanitizing of station and equipment as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures
- Greets guest with warm welcome and provides exceptional customer experience.
- Responsible for session appointments, instruction, equipment setup and breakdown for guests.
- Ensures proper waiver and safety paperwork is fully completed by guest and signature is present.
- Keeps daily log of session appointments
- Maintains knowledge of available Hotel amenities and uses any opportunity to promote to guests.
- Works alongside pool and membership teams to assist with towel management and restocking, as assigned.
- Charges the Guest in the Point of Sale System and provides a copy of the receipt to Guest.
- Perform other duties as requested per manager.
- Product: Working knowledge of Kayaking and Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Understanding: Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions according to established procedures.
- Service: Excellent Customer Service Skills, Present a “can-do” attitude, professional and safety conscious.
- Hygiene and Sanitation: adherence to hygiene standards and expectations per SOP’s. Ongoing cleaning and maintenance of workstation according to established procedure.
- Punctuality: Adherence to posted schedule and arrival time.
- Responsibility: Personal commitment in line with policies, standards and expectations.
- Must be able to work standing for a minimum period of 8 hours per day.
- Periodical bending, kneeling and stretching is required.
- Pull, push, move, carry and lift at least 40 pounds of force is required.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.