Summary: Responsible for receiving, storage and controlled distribution of all items purchased and delivered to the hotel.
- Receiving and signing for deliveries, relocating to correct outlet storage areas.
- Check all PO’s daily, deliver and log them.
- Account bottle for bottle, item for item.
- Check the delivery log for any items waiting to be delivered for a guest.
- Notify front desk immediately upon receiving any guest delivery.
- All guest deliveries should go to front desk immediately.
- Daily check and organization of all storage rooms.
- File and deliver all invoices to proper departments.
- Notify department manager of any issues with delivery such as missing or broken items.
for receiving, storage and controlled distribution of all items purchased and
delivered to the hotel.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a barback, bartender experience is required. Experience as a receiving agent is a plus.
- Must be familiar with liquor and F&B Brands.
- Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions.
- Organizational and sanitation skills.
- Must be punctual. Adherence to posted schedule and arrival time and attendance at mandatory meetings when scheduled
- Proficiency in English language, including written, verbal and reading. Bilingual a plus.
- Must be able to work standing for a minimum period of 8 hours per day, weekends and holiday shifts are required.
- Periodical bending, kneeling and stretching is required.
- Pull, push, move, carry and lift at least 40 pounds of force is required.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.