- Interacting and providing food and drinks for guests in restaurant or pool areas.
- Responsible for dining room area cleanliness.
- Wait station properly set (see station pictures & SOP’s)
- Make sure all side work is complete (see side work list).
- Review menu daily for changes, specials and 86 lists.
- Describing menu items and wine as requested, per training.
- Follow the service and house standard & expectations at all times.
- Opening all wine/water bottles.
- Properly taking orders, making sure the tickets are neat and organized.
- Properly putting order through in Micros.
- Handling all payment methods.
- Ensuring that all closing side work is thoroughly completed (see side work list & SOP’s).
- Knowledge of drink recipes, Standard Signature drinks and wine lists.
- Working knowledge of POS system and cashiering.
- Understanding: Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions according to established procedures.
- Comprehension: Excellent command of the English language. Multi-lingual is helpful but not required.
- Organizational Skills: Work efficiently, utilize multi-tasking and task prioritization skills.
- Service: Level of service consistent and uniform in accordance with established standard’s per SOP’s.
- Hygiene and Sanitation: adherence to uniform, grooming and personal hygiene standards and expectations per SOP’s. Ongoing cleaning and maintenance of workstation according to established procedure.
- Punctuality: Adherence to posted schedule and arrival time. Attendance at mandatory meetings when scheduled.
- Responsibility: Personal comportment in line with Standard, Miami policies, standards and expectations. While on the floor identify and report real or potential problem situations to Management immediately.
- Must be able to work standing for a minimum period of 8 hours per day.
- Periodical bending, kneeling and stretching is required.