As a Demi Chef you will become part of an exceptional culinary and kitchen team that will provide an extensive food service across the hotel.You contribute in the execution of all daily culinary operations whilst communicating with other chef’s and components in the culinary department, assisting with service delivery.
Chef De Partie / Sous Chef
Duties & Responsibilities
· Making sure the section you are working on is set up for service in a timely manner for lunch and dinner service
· Supervise all aspects of the culinary operation to ensure standard operating procedures are followed for efficiency and quality control with the help of the Sous chefs
· Exhibit strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills; teach and coach team members
· Make sure operational requirements are met for dish & menu specifications
· Ensure compliance with Food safety and Health & safety requirements; ensure cooking equipment is properly operated and maintained and then reported if faulty in the correct way
· Assist CDP/Sous chef as required in the creation and testing of recipes on all menu’s and changes
· Ability to walk, stand and/or bend continuously to perform essential job functions.
· Ability to work under pressure and deal with busy periods. Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by Sous Chef / Executive Sous Chef and Executive chef