Our mission is to provide creatively inspired hospitality that successfully achieves the best in hotel service but also delivers unforgettable experiences fueled by culture for our guests and local communities—always leaving people with surprise and delight.
We bring these promises to life by embracing and empowering a diverse collective of team members, collaborators and guests that choose to call The Standard home.
We are anything but standard. Our DNA is unconventional, dynamic and irreverent.
Unconventional: “That's the way it is done” mentality is never the
Dynamic: We give guests what they want before they know they need it
Irreverent: Play is always just important as stay.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
· Collaborate and communicate with vendors, customer service representatives, service providers, guests, employees and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
· Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
· Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
· Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
· Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
· Engages with vendors, drivers, guests and internal customers with a positive attitude.
· Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
· Trace and Track ETA for some shipments to ensure the delivery is on schedule.
· Monitor returns and make sure credits are applied
· Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable or incorrect items
· Help bringing back and forth of any items from Mini-Storage to the hotel and vice-versa
· Perform other duties as assigned
Standard High Line Employer, LLC (the “Company”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, religion, creed, marital status, transgender status partnership status, familial status, national origin/ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, unemployment status, mental or physical disability or medical condition, handicap, military status, veteran’s status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, status as a victim of sex offenses or stalking, employment status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. We endeavor to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon job-related factors such as ability, work quality, suitability, experience, and potential.Apply Now