The Assistant Manager, Performance Marketing of Standard Asia is responsible in overseeing digital marketing performance across all The Standard and The Peri hotels in Asia. The key objective of the role is to monitor and evaluate the performance of each property digital campaign to support the hotel on a commercial point of view.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Senior Director, Marketing in monitoring and evaluating digital campaigns done on a property to brand level.
- Measure & report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns. Generate reports from Google Analytics, Cendyn insights & other F&B analytic tools and provides feedback or recommendation in order to achieved the goal
- Work together with the corporate commercial team to analyze the business and seek to enhance the visibility of the brand digital footprint.
- Monitor paid advertising on social media performance for all properties to meet monthly budget set.
- Work closely together with each respected Digital Marketing Manager & the appointed digital agency to determine the effectiveness and what can be improve on a weekly basis.
- Support the property by enhancing property website traffic to drive conversion through SEO optimization.
- Ensure successful execution and optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & property social media channels.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degrees in Business Administration, Marketing / Digital Marketing
- Three (3) or more years of experience in Digital Marketing (hospitality industry related)
- Strong knowledge in hospitality industry related digital tools (SEM, SEO, Metasearch, Meta, Websites) and possess analytical function in using GA4, CRM insights tools, F&B insight tools)
- Strong English both written and spoken
- Background in hotel and F&B industries
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. This job description reflects the job content at the time of writing and will be subject to periodic change in light of changing operational and environmental requirements. Such changes will be discussed with the job holder and the job description amended accordingly. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
Due to the nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel which may include overtime, weekends and holidays. The employee will carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager or Head of Department.
The employee will actively follow The Standard policies and will maintain an awareness and observation of Fire and Health & Safety Regulations.Apply Now