The Revenue Analyst works directly with the Director of Revenue to maximize hotel revenue through daily management of room inventory and pricing across all segments. In this role you will help develop and recommend room rates and availability strategies to optimize the best mix of business through multiple distribution channels. This position will be responsible for being the systems champion, compiling reports, activating rates and promotions, and developing process that support better decision `n making.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support hotel's yield efforts, via analysis and reporting that ensure that all segments and distribution channels are mined for revenue opportunities based on budget, forecast, pace and market demand.
- Maximize revenue potential and ensure proactive and accurate maintenance and management of all systems: Property Management System (Opera Cloud), Channel Manager, Booking Engine, Promotional and all rates in SynXis. Duetto reporting and Analysis and Online Travel Agent Extranets.
- Assist Director of Revenue in preparing short and long-term forecasts.
- Support Director of Revenue in compiling and communicating all documents, reports and presentation for required ownership, hotel and regional leadership reporting. This is needed for daily standups/departmental meetings, weekly Revenue meetings, Monthly Ownership/Regional Meetings, Quarterly Reviews and Annual Budget discussions.
- Own and validate all required data entry for daily, weekly and monthly reports used for monitoring performance against budget, forecast and proforma. Ensure that the necessary reports are maintained and systematically analyzed, including but not limited to: STR, Market Segment Analysis, Source Contribution, Internet Production, Pickup and Pace by Segment, Ancillary Fees Contribution and Room Type Statistics.
- Take lead in preparing documents for Weekly Revenue Meetings, providing data in terms of pricing, availability, market demand and promotional opportunities for all segments and channels. Lead the meetings in communicating all strategies and actions to executive and/or regional team and/or ownership in the absence of Director of Revenue.
- Manage the input of data and report generation in the daily, weekly, and monthly reports utilized in selling and merchandising room inventory.
- Participate in all revenue strategy meetings, produce meeting minutes in the appropriate SA format and distribute to necessary parties.
- Meet deadlines as established by Director of Revenue.
- Participate and provide input to assist in implementation of Revenue Management tactics for the next 12 months with focus on the next 90 days.
- Assist with rate loading and providing marketing links as requested by DORM.
- Monitor competitors’ rates and hotel performance to support revenue strategies.
- Maintain open communication with DORM, DOSM and hotel team to drive revenue goals.
- Be the gate keeper of systems, data integrity and channel parity.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Hotel Management or related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience as hotel Revenue analyst required
- Previous experience with Opera Cloud, Duetto preferred. Minimum 2 years Synxis a must
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving and problem identification.
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret revenue performance data
- Must effectively manage and adhere to strict daily/weekly/monthly deadlines.
- Extensive proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required and ability to manipulate data essential
- Knowledge of reservations system and revenue management data.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated maturity.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities at once.
- Ability to work under pressure
• Competitive salary packages
• 2 days off per week
• Housing Allowance
• Duty Meals & other benefits
• Public Holiday / Vacation / Birthday leave
• Provident Fund / Social Security
• Health & Group Life Insurance
• Annual Physical Checkup / Associate activities
• Training & Development Program