What you will be doing
Guide guests/members through indoor baths explaining the benefits of holistic bathing, hydrotherapy and provide information of the properties integral living services, experience treatments as well as spa services. Assist and servicing guests with their “DIY” services*. Maintain linen and laundry supplies. Monitor spa areas, indoor bathing, fitness center, locker rooms, restrooms, and out door experience areas ensuring the spa's established standards of cleanliness are met. Maintain the spa’s presentation and ambiance. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling related guest requests or concerns.
The ideal candidate for this position
- High school graduate.
- Fluency in English both verbal and non‑verbal.
- Fluency in second language, preferably Spanish.
- Previous training in guest relations.
- Previous experience in hospitality industry, preferably Housekeeping in a resort market.
- 1 year prior experience in a spa environment.
- Knowledge of proper lifting techniques and chemical handling.
- Knowledge of hydrotherapy and holistic health care.
- PTO & Personal Leave Days
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Meals
- Matching 401K plans
- Company hotel / F&B Discounts
- Use of Resort Facilities