The Account Payable Supervisor of The Standard, Bangkok Mahanakhon support the Account Payable section and is responsible to support Finance Manager for the performance of the section in all phases of service and job functions. This role is responsible for all functions of the Account Payable section, in accordance with hotel standards. The Supervisor meets regularly with Manager and supervisors and coordinators to determine personnel needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain effective communication and relations with managers and supervisors.
- Facilitate employee training process.
- Ensure that payable transactions are correctly and completely record with verified supporting documents.
- To prepare and review a journal voucher for accrued expense & prepaid.
- To record, summary and process Tax submission to the Revenue Department.
- Ensure that AP Aging is reconciled and no long outstanding AP
- To ensure that all payment is properly paid on a timely manner.
- To ensure that payable and payment transaction are completely and timely record in the system.
- Reports: Ensure all bi-weekly/monthly/quarterly reports are sent regularly and in a timely manner.
- File maintenance: Maintain and keep all financial file ensuring compliance with the local and federal laws.
- Adhoc as assigned by Finance Manager.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- High diploma from an accredited college or university
- Three (3) or more years of experience in Account Payable.
- Knowledge of government labor regulations
- Fair verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Satisfactorily communicate with guests, employees and management to
- Fair with computers
- Ability to multitask, work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 15 lb. without assistance.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Remain in stationary position for extended periods of time.