The Receiving & Storekeeper of The Standard, Bangkok Mahanakhon support the Cost section and is responsible to support Cost Controller for the performance of the section in all phases of service and job functions. This role is responsible for all functions of the Inventory and Cost section, in accordance with hotel standards. The employee meets regularly with supervisors and coordinators to determine personnel needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain effective communication and relations with Manager and supervisors.
- To check all inventory items.
- Ensure the effectiveness of inventory management process.
- To perform the physical stock taking of kitchen inventories in main kitchen, butchery, and bakery.
- To prepare daily and month end inventory report.
- To check all outlets.
- Reports: Ensure all bi-weekly/monthly/quarterly reports are sent regularly and in a timely manner.
- File maintenance: Maintain and keep all financial file ensuring compliance with the local and federal laws.
- Adhoc as assigned by Cost Controller.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- High diploma from an accredited college or university
- Knowledge of government labor regulations
- Fair verbal and written communication skills in English. Multilingual is a plus but not required.
- Satisfactorily communicate with guests, employees and management to their understanding.
- Fair with computers
- Ability to multitask, work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 15 lb. without assistance.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Remain in stationary position for extended periods of time.