Guest Experience Agent (Chinese or Korean Speaking Only)
A premier point of contact for all hotel guests with an exceptional local and on property knowledge. Delivering seamless, memorable and outstanding service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Welcome and greet guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome, provide property tours and share the knowledge of our brand.
· Review arrivals and departures, research guest information and update guest profiles. Reach out to arrivals and be familiar with guest’s names and faces.
· Identify and anticipate guests’ needs and ensure personalized service is provided.
· Make memories by creating a series of delightful moments and thoughtful gestures for our guests.
· Prepare requests for amenities and update traces in Opera.
· Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. Review daily event sheet, participate in daily line up and be knowledgeable about hotel facilities, updated on activities, promotions, and happenings in the hotel.
· Co-responsibility for appropriate treatment of guest complaints, listening and assist, finding solutions, passing on and documenting such complaints.
· Complete daily checklists of duties and ensure that a detailed hand over is carried out between shifts including special guests, tasks to be clarified/completed.
· Answer telephone calls and emails in a prompt and courteous manner.
· Respond and action inquiries with accurate information both inside and outside the hotel regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions, book tours, car transfers and babysitting etc. according to individual needs.
· Have a thorough and extensive knowledge of the area. Develop a strong network with local venues and vendors.
· Walking public areas, actively approaching guests and ensuring guests are having a great experience
· Perform check-in and check-out and key cutting procedures using Opera when needed.
· Regularly inspect and clear hotel entrance, lobby surrounding areas of litter and debris.
· Remaining calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
· Long periods of standing
· Moving about the public areas
· Continuous contact with Guests
· Understanding: Ability to listen effectively, read, comprehend and carry out instructions according to procedures
· Organizational Skills: Work efficiently, utilize multi-tasking, prioritize tasks.
· Hygiene and Sanitation: Adherence to uniform, grooming and personal hygiene standards and expectations per SOP’s.
· Punctuality: Adherence schedule and arrival time and attendance at mandatory meetings when scheduledApply Now