What you will be doing
Provide clerical and administrative support to the Engineering Department, including creating and managing reports, preventive maintenance program, filing, tracing, answering telephones, payroll, setting appointments, maintaining files and departmental records and logs.
- Receive and file incoming invoices, documents.
- Create detailed purchase order with approved back up paper work
- Schedule monthly meetings for the department
- Create weekly schedule for the department, advise HR and Accounting of any PTO, Sick & Vacation time taken with proper documentation, for staff members of engineering department.
- Review/update daily time edit sheet for payroll and submit daily
- Welcome/Receive vendors relating to jobs.
- Manage administrative department, maintain a safe and secure work environment.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all internal and external departments.
- Communicate status of work orders in a timely fashion.
- Inspect check room daily for accuracy or Preventive maintenance program.
- Ensure policies and procedures are in place coordinating with Human resources, & Guest relations.
- Ensure all internal work orders, check list have been recorded and completed.
- Coordinate with housekeeping Prevent maintenance schedule and rotation.
- Create, control, & monitor all inventory and operating supplies by conducting monthly inventory in addition to ensuring all information in recorded accurately.
- Prepare month end variance report with detailed information of all monthly expenses and substantial savings.
- Record, monitor, monthly invoices using department check book as a tool for accurate recording.
- Ensure contractors are in compliance with approved monthly contracts. For the services i.e. landscaping, Pool cleaning, AC maintenance etc contracts.
- Coordinate delivery time frame for equipment & supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Keep accurate record of all extermination, elevator service request.
- Ensure engineering shop is kept clean all shifts.
- Coordinate with front desk & prospective department any major projects taking place times & dates
Required skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent command of the English language. Multi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Work efficiently, utilize multi-tasking and task prioritization skills.
- Must be proficient in PC skills incl. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- At least 1 years working experience in related field.
- Be flexible and eager to learn new things.
- Possessing good teamwork spirit.
Must be able to hear and speak clearly to communicate with guests and co-workers.
Must be able to frequently standing up, walk or sit for prolonged periods of time.
Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 30 pounds
Use a keyboard to operate various property management systems (Opera), etc.
- PTO & Personal Leave Days
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Meals
- Matching 401K plans
- Company hotel / F&B Discounts
- Use of Resort Facilities