Director of Culture and Programming / Music
a strong passion for Art, Fashion, Film, etc. Use knowledge and local
contacts of Music, Art, Fashion to drive programming and business.
- Establish and utilize local connections within
creative communities to develop partnerships for events, activations, etc.
- Attend Social and Cultural events outside of the
workplace to create and develop opportunities and relationships.
- Develops and maintains strong rapport with all
departments and outlets of the hotel.
- Understand, develop and maintain the identity of
the Standard brand in programming efforts.
- Use keen discretion and confidentiality at all
times while handling continually arising challenges.
- Knowledge and understanding or Marketing and PR
practices and values and conduct work in alignment to these standards.
- Program activities for hotel guests and Hua
Hin’s local community.
- Generate press and content for social media
platforms and The Standard website.
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure
successful execution of events, parties, programming, etc.
- Oversee important events during execution, to
ensure guests experience and satisfaction.
- Responsible for communicating event details to
relevant departments, ensuring necessary cooperation.
- Any other tasks as assigned by General Manager.