The Call Center Agent is responsible for assisting and responding to all incoming and outgoing inquiries for every telephone and written communications in the most optimum level of service and care.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist all callers in a friendly, prompt, and professional manner.
- Adheres to the practice that everyone sells, works in human resources, guest services and everyone is a lost prevention officer.
- Foster internal friendships in order to drive team work and achieve results.
- Follow up on any pending tasks from colleagues and managers.
- Promptly respond to all telephone calls in a pleasant manner within the third ring, using hotel’s telephone etiquette guidelines.
- Respond to hotel communication channels quickly and efficiently through incoming/outgoing calls, text messaging on Line/Facebook/WhatsApp/E-mails, and all other channels in the call center department.
- Receive and assist with all in room dining orders and minibar requests. Communicate accordingly to food and beverage department for accurate orders and special requests.
- Have thorough knowledge of in room dining menu/pricing/promotions and provide upselling opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS , KNOWKEDGE AND SKILLS
- Prior experience in a call center setting, or hotel desired.
- Prior experience with opera a plus.
- Able to sit in long periods of time.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Service oriented with an eye for details.
- Must be well-presented and well-groomed at all times.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language, additional languages a plus.
- Work flexible schedules and willing to work shift duties that will include days, evenings, night, and holidays.
- Strong communication, organization, problem-solving, follow up and telephone skills.