Responsible for planning, coordinating and managing Guest Experience operations alongside Guest Experience Manager, leading by example through passionate and hands on approach. Ensures that guests have extraordinary experiences on property and in the city.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist with all aspects of new hire integration into the Guest Experience team, initial orientation, training schedule, provide & review all necessary material for training, perform progress evaluations.
· Monitor staff performance and assist Guest Experience Manager with performance reviews and disciplinaries.
· Develop and maintain service standards for all areas of Guest Experience.
· Assign projects for Guest Experience Supervisors, coach and assist when needed.
· Handle own projects as assigned to their completion. Must be proactive and take initiative.
· Assist in creating a positive team-oriented environment that focuses on the guest, through employee development and motivation.
· Coach employees how to effectively handle problem resolution.
· Build morale and spirit in conjunction with our cultural aspect.
· Inspects teams’ uniform and grooming standards, take action when appropriate.
· Possess the ability to assist staff in all job responsibilities – including break coverage.
· Actively participate in and attend meetings as requested.
· Regular checks on Guest Experience team’s knowledge on property and in local area, recognize training needs and assist in developing training plans.
· Be fully trained on the emergency and evacuation procedures and respond calmy and properly.· Have a thorough and extensive knowledge of the area. Develop a strong network with local venues and vendors.
· Respond and action inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions, book tours, car transfers and babysitting etc. giving personalized and tailored options according to individual needs.
· Ensure proper filing procedures for overall concierge section under the PCI compliance program.
· Maintain Concierge database and prepare Where We Go documents for our guests.
· Answer telephone calls and emails in a prompt and courteous manner
· Ensure teams daily checklists are complete and a clear handover is given to other departments when needed.
· Heading team which is the prime point of contact for hotel guests. Interactions with guests by the Guest Experience team add the extra special element to a guest’s experience with the brand that builds their loyalty.
· Prepare VIP reports and distribute to all departments.
· Contact VIP guests with pre and post departure emails and ensure team have contacted the remaining guests. Update profiles.
· Assign VIP rooms and communicate with all departments.
· Prepare requests for VIP amenities and ensure communication within all departments for proper delivery, proper placing and look, tracking, and retrieval.
· Thorough checks of VIP arrival rooms and amenity presentation in room.
· Have a clear overview of in house, arriving and departing guests.
· Actively approach guests and ensure guests are having a great experience, provide property tours, share the knowledge of our brand.
· Assist to maintain the proper Vibe in all public areas, including lighting, music, smell.
· Address and own guests’ complaints finding solution and ensuring guest satisfaction.
· Lead daily staff line ups.
· Identify and anticipate guests’ needs and ensure personalized service is provided.
· Make memories by creating a series of delightful moments and thoughtful gestures for our guests.
· Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. Review daily event sheet and be knowledgeable about hotel facilities, updated on activities, promotions, and happenings in the hotel.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
· Long periods of standing
· Moving about the public areas
· Continuous contact with guests and colleagues
· Operate various property management and reservations systems, etc.
· Understanding: Ability to listen effectively, read, comprehend and carry out instructions according to procedures
· Strong problem solving skills
· Organizational Skills: Work efficiently, utilize multi-tasking, prioritize tasks.
· Hygiene and Sanitation: Adherence to uniform, grooming and personal hygiene standards and expectations per SOP’s.
· Punctuality: Adherence schedule and arrival time and attendance at mandatory meetings when scheduledApply Now