The Director of Programming and Culture will be responsible for activating the property for brand awareness, programming the different venues and creating opportunities for partnerships. This role will work closely with the Marketing and Operations teams and the corporate office reporting to the General Manager. This position will ensure that the Vision, Integrity and Consistency of the brand is maintained in the programming throughout the property. To connect and retain relationships across creative communities. Establish cultural relevance and drive brand awareness with the local, domestic and international communities. Build a bridge between Hua Hin and Bangkok to create opportunities for activations and pop ups. Establish The Standard as the #1 destination for local Hua Hin, Bangkok residents and beyond. The Director of Culture and Programming is the key brand ambassador for the property.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a strong passion for Art, Fashion, Film, etc. Use knowledge and local contacts of Music, Art, Fashion to drive programming and business.
- Establish and utilize local connections within creative communities to develop partnerships for events, activations, etc.
- Attend Social and Cultural events outside of the workplace to create and develop opportunities and relationships.
- Develops and maintains strong rapport with all departments and outlets of the hotel.
- Understand, develop and maintain the identity of the Standard brand in programming efforts.
- Use keen discretion and confidentiality at all times while handling continually arising challenges.
- Knowledge and understanding or Marketing and PR practices and values and conduct work in alignment to these standards.
- Program activities for hotel guests and Hua Hin’s local community.
- Generate press and content for social media platforms and The Standard website.
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure successful execution of events, parties, programming, etc.
- Oversee important events during execution, to ensure guests experience and satisfaction.
- Responsible for communicating event details to relevant departments, ensuring necessary cooperation.
- Any other tasks as assigned by General Manager.
- Insure continuous programming and events to perpetuate interest and traffic of a varied target audience for the brand and property.
- Show ability and creativity in curating on brand programming and events centred around: F&B, music, fashion, film, art, activism, wellness, sports & fitness.
- Generate content for press, social media platforms and website.
- Providing all required information for promotion of events for Marketing teams
- Work in collaboration with marketing and PR teams for KOL and influencer voice for the property and brand.
- Ensuring a commendable guest attendance for all events and activations. Social networking to establish a loyal and core guest list for the property.
- Oversee successful execution of all events in conjunction with property team to ensure optimal guests experience and satisfaction.
- Budget management
- Establish and utilize connections within creative communities to develop partnerships for brand awareness and to drive business.