- Maintain effective communication and relations with department managers.
- Evaluate effectiveness of Purchasing department and review annual goals.
- Ensure that all performance procedures and established standards in regards to procurement and purchasing are followed; coach and mentor to ensure consistency in performance.
- Ensure that proper requisitions are received in advance to meet delivery date.
- Obtain quotation request form supplies to send a quotation, condition, and all details concerned.
- Take constant sample surveys of products to ensure that the hotel gets optimum utility at comparative price and without specifications laid out.
- Responsible to ensure accuracy of information shared with other operating departments.
- Process proper purchase orders with correct price, giving details of items cost packing for approval limit of authority.
- Ensure all bi-weekly/monthly/quarterly reports are sent regularly and in a timely manner.
- Maintain and keep all financial files ensuring compliance.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by Director of Finance.
- Diploma / Degree in Business / Supply Chain / Procurement / Hospitality
- Preferably one (1) year of experience in similar capacity in the hotel industry
- Excellent negotiation skills and has good market and commercial awareness
- Ability to multitask, work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
- Knowledge of budget preparation and cost controls
- Possess strong vendor network and sourcing experience
- Strong business acumen, meticulous and problem-solving skills
- Experience in e-procurement system will be an advantage
- Pre-opening experience is an advantage
Successful candidate will start in Feb 2024.Apply Now