- Be part of the pre-opening team to bring Standard Hotels to SG!
- Join us in creating anything but standard
- Enjoy a robust and flexible benefits scheme
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Finance Manager ensures adherence to all accounting and hotel policies and procedures and timely reporting and submission of requirements to The Standard, Owners' and/or any statutory requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Involved in pre-opening and system set-up.
- Prepare full set of accounts for month-end closing and reporting.
- Monthly reconciliations and accounts analysis.
- Oversee the Finance team and daily operations.
- Conduct performance appraisals and manage their performance by coaching. and training them in accordance with established hotel standards.
- Maintain effective communication and relations with department managers.
- Analyse costing and ensure controls are in place.
- Assist in preparing annual budgets and business plans.
- Monitor and process licensing.
- Report statistics to relevant government bodies as and when required.
- Submit GST reporting, annual IRAS, and other relevant statutory tax reporting
- Perform any ad-hoc duties or projects as assigned by Director of Finance
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in relevant field of studies
- Three (3) or more years of experience in similar capacity in an international hotel brand in Singapore
- Pre-opening experience is an advantage
- Good Knowledge of Accounting Standard
- Satisfactorily communicate with guests, employees and management to their understanding.
- Ability to multitask, work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Knowledge of budget preparation and cost controls
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines