We aim to bring a fresh twist on and new life to dining and nightlife experiences. Our point of view is informed and refined, and our restaurants, like our hotels, vibrate with the social energy of our time. Core to the experience of The Standard Bangkok Mahanakhon, is our food and drink offerings aiming to broaden people’s horizons while engaging and intriguing our communities.
Throughout the Food & Beverage Division you create unique experiences for guests going above and beyond for them to have extraordinary experience within and across the different outlets.
As an outlet server you demonstrate technical skills and product knowledge and use this to provide daily operational success for the Food and Beverage outlets. You cherish these moments, work together as a team, promote harmony, enhance productivity and have fun.
As a restaurant supervisor you report to the Outlet Manager, assist the Assistant Manager and provide guidance to the restaurant servers when needed.
- Possesses personality and flair and feel comfortable executing your daily task.
- Attends all necessary communication meetings on time without possibility to delay others.
- Have a good understanding of the outlet’s concept and food and beverage offerings, and be able to verbally explain those to guests in Thai and English language.
- Ensure that mise en place is completed shift to shift and during service in order to provide an efficient service. This includes cleaning tasks in front and back of house as well as polishing and assembling of equipment.
- Be able to operate and train on operating the required steps on the point of sales system in order to process food and beverage orders.
- Properly up-sell services and products to our guests at all times, enhancing service and generating increased revenue.
- Perform and train on performing any tasks relating to billing according to hotel standards and cashiering policies.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERICNCE
- Minimum Secondary / High school education degree
- Relevant experience as a supervisor in a similar luxury hotel or free-standing restaurant capacity providing customer service for at least two years
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English and Thai language
- Ability to understand effective approaches of communication with different individuals and able to support restaurant servers throughout their daily duties
- Familiar with restaurant point of sales and cashiering procedures is preferred