- The Receiving Supervisor of The Standard, Bangkok Mahanakhon support the Receiving section and is responsible to support Cost Controller for the performance of the section in all phases of service and job functions. This role is responsible for all functions of the Receiving section, in accordance with hotel standards. The Supervisor meets regularly with Manager and supervisors and coordinators to determine personnel needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain effective communication and relations with managers and supervisors.
- Facilitate employee training process.
- To spot check all receiving items and communicate information to a concerned department.
- To ensure that Receiving process are properly conduct as per policy and procedure.
- To ensure that receiving transaction are completely and timely record in the system.
- To ensure that all receiving items are in a good condition and exact quality/quantity required.
- Reports: Ensure all bi-weekly/monthly/quarterly reports are sent regularly and in a timely manner.
- File maintenance: Maintain and keep all financial file ensuring compliance with the local and federal laws.
- Adhoc as assigned by Cost Controller.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- High diploma from an accredited college or university
- Three (3) or more years of experience in Receiving.
- Knowledge of government labor regulations
- Fair verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Satisfactorily communicate with guests, employees and management to their understanding.
- Fair with computers
- Ability to multitask, work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 15 lb. without assistance
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Remain in stationary position for extended periods of time.