Under the guidance of the VP, Operations, oversee the operations of the Hotel with all its day to day operations. Financial responsibility for the operations of the hotel to include revenue generation and expense control. Owner Relations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Accountable for the entire operation and control of the hotel
· Ensure appropriate and effective focus on business objectives on a day-to-day basis, while contributing to the strategic development and leadership of the hotel.
· Monitor and action all guest feedback /mystery guest programs.
· Influence strategy for the hotel in the short and long term.
· Ensure that company reporting and control systems are adhered to.
· Be fully accountable for the people, product and profit within the hotel – excellence in guest experience.
· Develop and maintain Rooms staff structure. Embrace a continuous growth environment by recruiting, hiring, training, disciplining and rewarding employees in the hotel.
· Lead, develop, motivate and empower employees to deliver operational best practice, identifying opportunities and making recommendations for improving efficiency and quality of service and operating standards.
· Make certain that staff are trained to meet demands of existing jobs and developed to take advantage of promotion opportunities, which occur within the hotel/Company.
· Be visible throughout the hotel on a daily basis, meeting with guests and clients as necessary.
· Constantly review and update control systems and keep hotel a consistently safe environment for guests, employees, contract workers and other visitors.
· Lead the executive team.
· Responsibility for Managing Owner Relationships
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
· Minimum of 5 years General Management experience, preferably in boutique/lifestyle hotel sector.
· High volume experience.
· Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
· Sound decision making; the calm in the storm.
· Act with integrity & confidence; our reputation is paramount to our success.
· A proven track record in a management role with the ability to inspire, motivate and manage.
· Highly motivated and pro-active; act with professionalism and positivity in all interactions.
· Ability to deliver high and consistent service standards.
· Ability to develop and deliver effective training.
· Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail.
· Flexibility to work a varied schedule, which may include weekends and holidays.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Understanding of food & beverage outlets.Apply Now