To create experiences by embracing and empowering a diverse collective of team members, collaborators, and guests, who chose to call The Standard home.
This role is responsible for ensuring excellent hospitality to all guests from pre-arrival through departure, only achieved by first and foremost supporting the team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Throughout the hotel we actively seek to employ a unique, diverse and thoughtful group of people that are committed to delivering our unconventional brand of hospitality while also growing with us:
· They are committed to and fully comprehend the idea of being of service;
· They do not just delight guests, but excite them–by creating unique, unexpected & memorable experiences;
· They are ambitious, vibrant and social/friendly individuals;
· They genuinely embrace diversity in all forms, interested to have people from all race and gender to be their friend;
· They encourage genuine relationships with guests that enable them to not only preempt needs but foresee desires;
· They have personality and depth;
· They have a desire and unyielding appetite for learning & knowledge—being in-the-know with what is happening in the city and around the world;
· They are creative in areas like music, cinema, art, performance, fashion, design, tech and business;
· They are engaging, socially adept and solution-based individuals able to navigate the scene with confidence and ease;
· They are able to entertain guests in a compassionate, respectful and meaningful manner;
· They are authentically themselves;
· They want to play a role in constructing a kinder and better world.
- Take direction well and be a motivated self-starter.
- Open and excited to learn new technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Customer service-oriented and adept at techniques to best serve users and guests.
- Flexible, energetic, self-motivated, quick-thinking, and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Sound decision making; the calm in the storm
- Act with integrity & confidence; our reputation is paramount to our success
- A proven track record in a management role with the ability to inspire, motivate and manage
- Highly motivated and pro-active; act with professionalism and positivity in all interactions
- Ability to deliver high and consistent service standards
- Ability to develop and deliver effective training
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills; fluent in English
- You should be familiar with
-Networking (routers, switches, firewall)
-Windows Domain, Windows/Mac Desktops
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide in-person computer support .
- Support staff in the maintenance of hardware, software and other systems.
- Troubleshoot issues with equipment like printers, computers and servers.
- Research unusual bugs or issues the company encounters.
- Provide administrative support to the IT department.
Standard High Line Employer, LLC (the “Company”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, religion, creed, marital status, transgender status partnership status, familial status, national origin/ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, unemployment status, mental or physical disability or medical condition, handicap, military status, veteran’s status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, status as a victim of sex offenses or stalking, employment status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. We endeavor to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon job-related factors such as ability, work quality, suitability, experience, and potential.