The role of the Houseman position is clean guest stations, landings, stairs, linen delivery, glass delivery, guest requests. Check and maintain the physical condition of the cleaning areas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Obtain assignments from Office Clerk or Supervisor at the beginning of your shift.
- Clean assigned on / off stage areas according to standards established by the hotel. It involves, but not limited to, vacuuming and washing floors, carpet shampoo, marble crystallization, cleaning the corridors, windows, WC, dressing room, dusting, equipment,
- To collect and delivery rooms linens to and from floor and laundry department.
- To deliver the soiled linen towel to pantries.
- To collect rubbish from floor to rubbish room.
- To delivery guest room amenities.
- To perform the job as Room Stylist when necessary.
- While cleaning, verify that all is in proper condition and order of functioning and report to shift leader any items that need repair.
- To perform any additional duty required by Floor Supervisor
- Check your equipments.
- Report any damaged furniture to Style supervisor or Style office immediately.
- Keep abreast of hotel products and services knowledge in order to answer guest questions and requests.
- Answer all guest questions / request in a friendly and caring manner, take appropriate actions or if needed, refer the matter to the relevant persons to handle.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.