Responsible to clean the on / off stage areas according to the established standards set down by the hotel. Ensure the cleanliness, tidiness and maintenance of public areas in his/her area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clean assigned on / off stage areas according to standards established by the hotel. It involves, but not limited to, vacuuming and washing floors, carpet shampoo, marble crystallization, cleaning the corridors, windows, WC, dressing room, dusting, equipment,
- Replenishing WC’s supplies.
- While cleaning, verify that all is in proper condition and order of functioning and report to shift leader any items that need repair.
- To clean the public areas, F&B outlets, offices and back of the house according to the assignments.
- To vacuum, spot-clean and shampoo the carpets
- To dry mop all marble and wooden floors
- To scrub, mop and polish the marble floors
- To clean and polish all the metal and brass fixtures
- To clean all mirrors and glass doors
- To strip, wax and polish the vinyl and wooden floors
- To dust all furniture, fixtures lamps and decorations
- To brush all chairs and sofa cushions
- To wash lampshades when necessary
- To empty and clan ashtrays and wastebaskets.
- To exchange the curtains and draperies for dry-cleaning
- To remove or distribute furniture, supplies and equipment from stores.
- To report any maintenance and repairs in his/her area.
- To hand over all lost and found articles to the Style Office
- To perform duty as Washroom Attendant when necessary
- To perform other duties that might be assigned to him/her by the Shift Leader.
- Keep abreast of hotel products and services knowledge in order to answer guest questions and requests.
- Answer all guest questions / request in a friendly and caring manner, take appropriate actions or if needed, refer the matter to the relevant persons to handle.
Knowledge and Experience:
Experience Two to three years of experience managing entry-level employees. Proven experience of working in a similar role in an upscale organization