Make the Maldives your home, at any moment in any season, with Stowaway:
5 nights starting at $1,285
10 nights starting at $2,570
14 nights starting at $3,600
28 nights starting at $6,000
Far more than just a place to lay your head, Stowaway gives you an extended stay with special perks, prices, and add-ons, including 20% off all restaurants and bars, 20% discount at The Standard Spa, laundry once a week, complimentary departure PCR test, and weekly house reef snorkel tour, so you always have a lay of the land and sea.
- Daily breakfast buffet in Kula
- 20% off all other food and beverage
- 20% discount on single-service (massage, facial, body) treatments at The Standard Spa*
- Laundry once a week
- Complimentary departure PCR test
- Weekly house reef snorkel tour
- Daily ‘Buzz Break’ at Joos Café from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm (unlimited house coffee)
- Free use of snorkeling equipment and 30 min kayak or paddleboard daily
- Free access to our gym and sports facilities
- Access to scheduled group yoga and wellness classes
- Complimentary use of tennis and beach volleyball
You'll Love this, Too!
Amp up your stay by taking a diving course and obtaining a certification that allows you to dive anywhere in the world. Our Dive Center team will be at your side every step of the way, so be ready to get your hair wet and explore the vibrant life beneath the surface.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- *Spa services must be booked in advance by emailing email@example.com.
- Guarantee Policy: A valid credit card is required to make all reservations. A full deposit is required 21 days prior to arrival. We will reach out with a secure payment link accepting only Visa or Mastercard closer to your stay to settle the full charges within 24 hours of receiving the link. If payment is not successfully received within this time, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival to receive a full refund. Early departures will be charged 100% of the full stay. Shortening or modifying your stay dates prior to arrival may result in nightly rate changes and reduction of benefits.