Aromatherapy Certification Course
We love Aromatherapy! We are welcoming at The Standard Spa the knowledge of Aromatherapy, Botanicals, Essential Oils, Healing Powers and more with Amy Galper of New York Institute of Aromatherapy, who will lead the Original Level One Aromatherapy Certification Program 40 hours, plus a few extra enhancements for participants. This course is open for all guests and spa professionals (approved for 30 CE for massage therapists) and for you who would like to explore and immerse in the benefits and wellbeing of aromatherapy.
Upon successful completion of the course students will be able to:
• Discuss the history of aromatherapy and its modern development.
• Identify key elements in determining the quality of an essential oil.
• Define what an essential oil is and how it is produced.
• Demonstrate knowledge of chemistry of essential oils and more in depth knowledge of 20 essential oils, including Latin binomial, safety information, and key therapeutic and/or energetic properties of each individual essential oil.
• Understand current up-to-date information on safety and essential oils.
• Describe the basic physiology of the skin and its key functions.
• Design an effective blend for a basic skincare.
• Describe the basic anatomy & physiology of the sense of smell.
• Create a blend of essential oils for an emotional purpose.
• Develop clear career goals and a path to become an Aromatherapist.
Enjoy day pass with this unique program; steam soak and soar at The Standard Spa, Miami Beach, a holistic and hydrotherapy oriented spa hotel inspired by global bathing cultures, self-teaching and healing. Explore the curative effects of water and learn the ageless art of bathing - indoors and out.
$1250 Aromatherapy Aroma 101 Certification Program
Aromatherapy Workshop Classes 30 hours plus 10 individual hours
National Aromatherapy Certification
Aromatherapy Kit, including book, essential oils
Daily Yoga Classes
Daily DIY Bath Bar
Spa Day Pass & Spa Service Treatments with 10% off (schedule with The Standard Spa, Spa Menu)
Monday January 23, 9:30A – 6:30P
Tuesday January 24, 9:30A – 6:30P
Wednesday January 25, 9:30A – 6:30P
Thursday January 26, 9:30A – 4P
To register online or Spa Desk email@example.com 305.705.3945.
For more information contact Mina, Spa Director firstname.lastname@example.org