House Attendant (Housekeeping)
To create experiences by embracing and empowering a diverse collective of team members, collaborators, and guests, who choose to call The Standard home.
The House Attendant maintains guest floors, housekeeping closets, and laundry room in accordance with the required standards. Also, responsible for the care and good appearance of all the guest rooms and associated areas.
• Manage and train new housemen's to hotel standards and regulations, all housemen duties and customer service skills.
• Maintain relationship and communication with other staff to ensure cohesion
• Demonstrates a professional, friendly, warm and welcoming
demeanor to all guests and employees.
• Operate mechanical floor cleaners and use other environmental services equipment ensue that the cleanliness of the facility exceed expectation.
• Close coordination and communication with other internal departments.
Tasks & Duties
• Maintain a clean Property Entrance by picking up dishes, cleaning, emptying garbage, etc.
• Responds and delivers guests' requests such as towels, bathroom amenities, blankets, etc.
• Delivers clean linen/terry to floor closets and stock them properly
• Picks up dirty linen/terry and place them in the designated area for laundry pick up
• Vacuums and sweeps guestroom hallways, elevators, offices, stairwells, and public areas
• Cleans and maintains hotel floor surroundings, may include sweeping, mopping, and hosing
• Cleans and sanitizes public areas bathrooms; cleans and maintains the pool area
• Removes garbage from all public areas and surroundings
• Cleans other designated areas and items such as fixtures, windows, bar/lounge, storage areas, ledges, rails, elevators, offices, etc.
• Notifies immediate supervisors promptly and fully of all problems or unusual matters
• Maintains and ensures compliance with all policies and procedures
• Ensure that guests of the hotel receive high quality and personalized service.
• Completes special projects in a timely manner as needed
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
• Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• Ability to stand during entire shift.
• Bend or twist their body.
• Use their hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
• Kneel, stoop, crouch.