THE STANDARD, IBIZA NOT YOUR STANDARD BINGO PRIZING
1. Promoter: Standard International Management, LLC, a company organized in the State of Delaware, United States of America with its principal place of business located at 23 E 4th Street, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10003, USA (“Promoter”).
2. Entry period: The Promotion opens for entry at starting 12 October 2022 and closes on the evening of 31 December 2022 (“Entry Period”).
3. Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the Promotion, entrants must be a legal resident of Spain and at least 18 years old at the time of entry. A limit of one (1) entry per person from The Standard, Ibiza’s Not Your Standard Bingo event applies to this Promotion. No purchase is necessary to enter. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as the Promoter reasonably considers necessary.
Not eligible: The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (i) any employee or other individual engaged by the Promoter or any of its associated companies; (ii) members of the immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) of any of those individuals; and (iii) anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Promotion.
4. How to enter: To enter the Promotion, entrants must attend and participate in The Standard, Ibiza’s Not Your Standard Bingo event during the Entry Period.
5. Prize: There is three (3) grand prizes to be won in this Promotion (“Prize”), consisting of a two (2)-night stay at The Standard, London (“hotel”) for winner and one guest (18 years of age or older) and five (5) runner-up prizes to be won in this Promotion “Runner Up Prize”), consisting of a two (2)-night stay at The Standard, Ibiza (“local hotel”) for winner and one guest (18 years of age or older).
6. Prize conditions: The following conditions apply to the Prize:
a. The Prize excludes all costs and expenses incurred by the winner and guest that are not expressly set out in Rule 5, including without limit: (i) transportation; (ii) food, beverages and in-room charges; (iii) travel and medical insurance and any other required travel documents; (iv) any other discretionary spending; and (v) any related taxes.
b. The winner must accept the Prize by confirming their eligibility and acceptance within ten (10) working days of the date of the initial notification. Bookings are subject to availability and blackout dates apply. Winner must stay at Hotel or Local Hotel before 31 May 2023. Winner will be required to provide a valid identification and credit card (for incidental and other personal charges) at the time of check-in.
c. The winner and guest must comply fully with all applicable laws, the terms and conditions applicable to the Prize and any hotel or governmental health and safety measures in effect. Any violation of hotel's policies, any lack or payment for hotel incidentals, or any reasonable suspicion of engagement in any illegal behaviour, in hotel's sole discretion, may result in winner's hotel reservation being cancelled and/or forfeiture of the Prize. The Promoter will have no liability to the winner or guest if the winner and/or guest are unable to receive the full benefit of the Prize or are denied entry to, or are asked to leave, the hotel or any other any relevant venue as a result of a failure to abide by such terms, any applicable law or as a result of inappropriate behaviour.
d. The Prize, and each element of the Prize, is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. All elements of the Prize must be used in the same itinerary and the winner is not entitled to receive any unused portion or element of the Prize. However, if the Promoter considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Prize (or any element of the Prize) may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in the Promoter’s discretion.
7. Winner selection: The winner is randomly decided based on the Not Your Standard Bingo draw.
8. Winner notification: The winner will be notified using any of the contact details provided at the time of participation within the same day of the Not Your Standard Bingo draw. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, but it is the winner’s responsibility to monitor their voicemail and email account, including any junk mail folder, for receipt of the notification.
9. Claiming the Prize: The winner must accept the Prize by confirming their eligibility and acceptance within ten (10) working days of the date of the initial notification. Failure to accept the Prize by the deadline may result in the Prize being forfeited and the selection of an alternative winner. Alternative winners will be selected and notified as set out above and must claim the Prize within five (5) working days.
10. Publicity: By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that in the event of a win, the entrant will take part in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion if requested and that the Promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
11. Liability: To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter excludes all liability for any loss or damage of any kind arising from the Promotion and each entrant’s participation in it and/or use of the Prize. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (ii) fraud; or (iii) any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability. Consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules.
12. Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances the Promoter reserves all its rights and remedies.
13. Cancellation and variation: The Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the Prize may be awarded to a winner drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
14. Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants (including the winner and/or their guest) that the Promoter regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
15. Disclosure of winner’s details: By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that in the event of a win their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, only where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the Promoter using the contact details at the end of these Rules. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose the relevant information to the Spain’s Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. To request disclosure of winners’ details, enquirers must submit a request to DPO@standardhotels.com within one (1) month from the close of the Entry Period. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after the Prize has been validly claimed.
16. Accessing these Rules: Any website or printed materials on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from Spain and where permitted by law. The Promoter makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
17. Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
18. Disputes: Subject to Rule 19, if there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, the Promoter’s decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
19. Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Rules are governed by Spanish law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Madrid.
a. The Promoter is the controller in respect of entrants’ personal data.
c. It is necessary for the Promoter to use entrants’ personal data to perform its obligations to entrants in relation to the administration of this Promotion or it is in the Promoter’s legitimate interest to use entrants personal data in the ways described in these Rules in order to ensure the proper administration of this Promotion.
d. Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter is located in the USA and therefore that entrants’ personal data will be transferred to and processed in countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Non-EEA countries may not provide the same degree of protection for personal data as is provided within the EEA. The Promoter will take reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal data, but entrants acknowledge and understand that their personal data may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in non-EEA jurisdictions according to laws in those non-EEA jurisdictions.
f. Entrants have certain rights in relation to their personal data, including: (i) to obtain copies of it, (ii) to have it corrected or deleted, (iii) to limit the way in which it is used, (iv) to object to its use, (v) to transfer it, (vi) not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling) and (vii) to complain to the regulator. In the event of any concerns, please contact the Promoter first at the email address specified below, so that the Promoter can try to resolve any issues. Please note that many data subject rights are not absolute and the extent to which they apply may vary depending on the circumstances and any exemptions that may apply.
g. At the point of entry to this Promotion, each entrant will be given the opportunity to opt in to receive email marketing about products, services, offers and promotions from Promotor’s group of companies. If you opt in to receive such marketing emails, your email address will be shared with and processed by Promotor and Standard Ibiza Management, Ltd. for the purpose of sending such marketing to you. You can opt-out of receiving marketing emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the relevant email.
21. Contact: Enquiries about this Promotion can be sent to the Promoter at: DPO@standardhotels.com.