As anyone who has had an epiphany in our hamam, or soaked away the pain in our hydrotherapy heaven can tell you, living well and holistic healing are essential to the ethos (and charm) of our Miami haven. So going forward, we’re bringing a bit of that spirit to the rest of The Standard world with something called Standard CURES.
• The innovative practitioners of The Path are currently leading weekly, guided meditation at The Standard, East Village Penthouse (Tuesdays, 7pm).
• Renowned fitness expert and trainer-to-the-stars Nicole Winhoffer is teaching her NW Method at The Standard, High Line, Saturdays & Sundays.
• Last but not least, IV drips, B12 shots, infrared healing, and cryogenic freezing are coming to The Standard, East Village, Sundays in April. Scroll all the way down to sign up to get the invite.
• Hermanos Coffee has taken up residence in the lobby of The Standard, Downtown LA (yasssss).
• The holistic living expert Shiva Rose will lead tea and beauty workshops at The Standard, Hollywood.
• In March, The Standard, Downtown LA will host an immersive, Cures-themed experiential installation by LA artist Lisa Solberg.
• We’ll learn about the beautiful bounty of Texas bathing culture with our buddies at Bunkhouse.
• We’ll have guides to the coolest (and weirdest) alternative wellness spots in New York and LA.