WHAT IS IT?
Standard Time is a spanking new service that lets you choose your check-in and check-out times. In other words, you can now check in/out whenever works for you at all five hotels in New York, Los Angeles, and Miami. Come early. Stay up late. Sleep in. Take off whenever. Do your thing.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When selecting the room type, you’ll be given the option to choose Standard Time from the drop-down menu if it’s available. [Hint: The best way to ensure that you have access to Standard Time is to book ahead.] For a small fee, you get all the benefits of coming and going at your leisure. Prior to your stay, we’ll get in touch via email to get your estimated check-in and check-out times. How you use your Standard Time is up to you.
WHY DO I CARE?
Good question. We can think of a bunch of reasons.
1. Two words: red eye.
2. Your night out requires a morning in.
3. You do your best work holding a Bloody Mary.
4. You jet after sunset.
5. You came for work, but you need a little playtime.
6. Your staycation checklist is major.
7. The Standard Spa’s hamam is calling your name.
8. Extra time with that special someone.
9. Replace “airport food court” with “lunch on the pool deck.”
10. The minibar’s not going to drink itself.
STORIES Meanwhile, we’re diving into the past, present, and future to explore matters of time and why time matters.
Los Angeles-Standard Sounds
Before he took the stage at The Standard, Hollywood's Desert Nights series, the country crooner tells us about the time he nearly died far, far away from home.Read More
Los Angeles-The Standard Interview
The creator and host of Comedy Central's "Not Safe" looks back on the best, worst, and weirdest of times, courtesy of Standard Time.Read More