What you will be doing
- Provide supplies and support to all F&B staff.
- Maintain and clean all Service Areas and Floor Areas where sectioned, per Side work sheets and SOPs.
- Clean, set up and breakdown tables, trays and stations per Sidework sheets and SOPs.
- Constant checking, cleaning and maintenance of all Food & Beverage areas.
- Ensure guest tables and public areas are maintained at all times to Hotel and Design standards and expectations.
- Replenish side stations throughout service; supply and maintain condiments, milk etc to station fridges.
- Assist the Barbacks in side work: including empty trash from bar and wait station areas.
- Complete all Sidework duties per SOPs, including pre-shift, post-shift, daily, weekly and monthly duties.
- Perform other duties as requested
The ideal candidate for this position
- Must be able to work standing and constant walking for a minimum period of 8 hours per day.
- Periodical bending, kneeling and stretching is required.
- Pull, push, move, carry and lift at least 40 pounds of force is required.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Meals
- Matching 401K plans
- Company hotel / F&B Discounts