Bompas + Parr's ‘The Davos of Ghost Hunting’
This seated, socially-distanced event will include readings from Bompas & Parr’s new publication Ghost Stories of TripAdvisor, plus a panel discussion with:
- Roger Clarke – critic, author of A Natural History of Ghosts and youngest-ever member of the Society for Psychical Research
- Viktor Wynd - impresario, collector, owner of The Viktor Wynd Museum of Curiosities
- Marie Wesson – co-founder and paranormal investigator of UK Ghosts Hunts
- Linda Rodriguez McRobbie - a journalist who covers the stranger side of things
- Graham Dickson - co-founder and Director of London’s leading improv school and theatre The Free Association
Tickets include a glass of Veuve Clicquot champagne on arrival.
Still feeling thirsty after a night of ghost stories? Head to the Double Standard bar for more Halloween treats - where we're featuring specially-concocted cocktails.
*Please note, The Standard, London is in fact, not a haunted hotel 👻
The important stuff!
Times are a-changing so please know that this will be a COVID-19 secure evening and read the below points carefully:
Due to new government guidelines, we have significantly reduced the capacity at the venue to ensure we comply with social distancing.
We are strictly seating a maximum of two people at one table to avoid any household mixing.
Tickets can be booked in pairs-only and by booking your ticket you are confirming this is for yourself and another member of your household, only.
Face masks are now mandatory when you're not sitting down or dining in the space so please make sure to wear yours when arriving at the venue, and only remove it once seated.
If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend the event - we'll give you a full refund and ask no questions, just let us know as soon as you can.
Make sure to wash your hands frequently in accordance with Public Health guidelines (we surely will) and use available sanitizing stations
Note: there will be table-only service throughout the evening and there will no service at the bar.