What you will be doing
Check‑in spa guest/members courteously and efficiently; process all payments according to established spa requirements. Provide information and assistance to all guest/members and visitors.
Spa front desk, office involves working:
- Under variable conditions
- Under variable noise levels
- Outdoors & Indoors
- Around fumes and/or odor hazards
- Around dust and/or mite hazards
- Around chemicals
The ideal candidate for this position
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate.
- Compute basic arithmetic.
- Fluency in English both verbally and non‑verbally.
- Provide legible communication and directions.
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Prioritize and organize.
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
- Follow directions thoroughly.
- Understand guest/member's service needs.
- Work cohesively with co‑workers as part of a team.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest/member information and pertinent resort data.
- Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers/point of sales system.
- Some college or training in Hospitality Industry.
- Previous experience as Front Desk Agent.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Work in variable weather conditions
- Ability to lift/push/pull 25 lbs.