What you will be doing
Welcome, inspire and service guests and members courteously and efficiently, maintaining the exclusivity of the Pool area while ensuring those inside enjoy their stay. Maintain property standards of guest service, including offering suggestions to guests to upgrade the spa and poolside experience. Stay informed of upcoming programming and current offerings that might interest guests. Schedule and process all participation and appointment payments according to established requirements. Provide information and assistance to all guests, members and visitors as well as to internal partners and operations.
KEY SERVICE DUTIES:
- Greet guests to the pool area and verify eligibility before allowing them to enter
- Ensure pool check in is completed efficiently with verification of guest status, signed waivers and issuing guest wristband
- Recognize repeat guests and VIPs
- Maintain current count of available seating and guests on wait list
- Maintain and communicate to internal team and guests in-depth knowledge of all spa and property events and activities
- Immediately, creatively and graciously resolve any guest service concerns
- Customize creative spa experiences using our full range of unique offerings
- Responsible for opening and closing pool host stand to standard
- See that supporting supplies and materials for guest service are maintained at all times
- Report any supply or maintenance needs in a timely manner
Pool Host – involves working by our beautiful pool on the bay!
- Under variable conditions
- Under variable noise levels
- Wearing uniform
- Always presentable and available to service the guest experience
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Work in variable weather conditions
- Ability to lift/push/pull 25 lbs.