· Cleaning of all kitchen wares and utensils, by hand and dish washing machine.
· Proper use and care of dish washing machines
· Performing janitorial cleaning such as sweeping and mopping floors, washing work tables and work stations.
· Re-stocking of wait stations with clean glasses and flatware.
· Clean/sanitize trash containers.
· Removal of all/any boxes from kitchen and receiving areas.
· Properly storing of all cleaning supplies and equipment, such as mops, buckets, chemicals, etc. (see side work list).
· Ability to adapt to increases in duties to accommodate hi volume and fluctuations in business.
· Removal of any garbage associated with the kitchen.
Required skills and Qualifications:
· Previous work experience in a related position.
· Understanding: Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions according to established procedures.
· Comprehension: Excellent command of the English language. Multi-lingual is helpful but not required.
· Organizational Skills: Work efficiently, utilize multi-tasking and task prioritization skills.
· Service: Level of service consistent and uniform in accordance with established standard’s per SOP’s.
· Hygiene and Sanitation: adherence to uniform, grooming and personal hygiene standards and expectations per SOP’s. Ongoing cleaning and maintenance of workstation according to established procedure.
· Punctuality: Adherence to posted schedule and arrival time. Attendance at mandatory meetings when scheduled.
· Responsibility: Personal comportment in line with Standard, Miami policies, standards and expectations. While on the floor identify and report real or potential problem situations to Management immediately.
· Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
· Work with sharp objects in a safe manner.
· Work around flammable materials.
· Will be exposed to hot and cold temperature extremes.
· Must be able to move, pull, carry and lift at least 50 pounds of force.
· Occasionally kneeling, sitting, crouching and climbing.
· Must be able to hear and speak clearly to communicate with guests and co-workers.