The Executive Assistant to the Chief Design Officer (CDO) + Project Manager is responsible for supporting the CDO with scheduling travel arrangements and taking care of administrative tasks as needed. Responsible for supporting the department with various special projects such as Uniforms, OS&E, CapEx, New Developments, etc. Travel to properties and new openings as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage CDO’s calendar and set up meetings.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners for CDO.
- Organize business travel, including visas, flights, and hotel bookings for the CDO.
- Accurately take meeting minutes on a variety of meetings assigned by the CDO.
- Organize and manage monthly expense reports for CDO.
- Prepare documents, emails, or memos on behalf of the CDO.
- Seamlessly multi-task between projects and understand how to prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Demonstrates the ability to foresee problems and anticipate professional needs of the CDO.
- Manage various projects as assigned by CDO.
- Other tasks as assigned by Chief Design Officer.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- 2+ years’ administrative experience.
- Outstanding communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Multilingual Preferred.
- Computer proficient.
- Sound decision making; the calm in the storm.
- Act with integrity & confidence; our reputation is paramount to our success.
- Ability to manage change effectively.
- Highly motivated and pro-active; act with professionalism and positivity in all interactions.
- Ability to deliver high and consistent service standards.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high-level attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule, which may include weekends and holidays.
- Travel as required.