What you will be doing
- Clean and set up tables and trays.
- Efficient delivery of food from kitchen to floor.
- Ensure guest tables are maintained at all times to our standards and expectations.
- When necessary, the description of all food items to our guests when presented to the table.
- The liaison between the service staff and the kitchen regarding all food information and special requests.
- Working closely with the servers and kitchen on the timing of food.
- Setting up and closing the expediting station in the kitchen.
- Polishing silverware and glassware in the service stations and kitchen throughout service.
- Assist in set up the tables with napkins, condiments and ashtrays.
- Perform other duties as requested.
The ideal candidate for this position
- Must be able to work standing and constant walking for a minimum period of 8 hours per day.
- Periodical bending, kneeling and stretching is required.
- Pull, push, move, carry and lift at least 40 pounds of force is required.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Meals
- Matching 401K plans
- Company hotel / F&B Discounts